Chi. Hai Judy Re: [TT 24/7] Mu+u sinh cu`ng tha^`n che^'t!

Hi folks,
   I am surprised when this thread does not continue on the left explosive
mines and turns into a thread of Chi. Hai Judy Ladinsky.
   I feel responsible for the word " shut up" I have used. Actually, that
was not to express my protesting attitude to Chi Judy's suggestion. I do
think that Judy has reasons to say that. I just tried to express an
unconvenient feeling that all of us including Judy have when we cannot talk
about the "hot thing". It is quite different matter that I agree to" shut
up" myself.
   I personally knows Judy as a dear friend. She was a wonderful host when I
visited Madison to attend a Physics Conference. She is always ready for help.
More than that, she is Chairman of the US Committee. This Committee has
been helping VN, in those hard days, when VN was more isolated then now, when
even the oversea Vietnamese still hesitated to express their attachement
to VN. Don't forget that noble helps, when helping hands were rare. Judy has
initiated a lot of Preventive Programs in Mekong Delta, in addition to TOEFLE
and Scientific Collaborations. She is by no means a rich american. Nobody
can imagine how much effort and difficulty she has been facing with.
   Based on those I do believe that if she do something, that is because
she think that is helpful for VN. She belongs to us as all good men in
the world. I would suggest that those who are not satisfied can call her
to know more details.
   I don't see any arrogant attitude from Judy. It is not a big deal when
she might think anh Tuan V. Nguyen is just a student. I would have been happy
if more people have similar thoughts about me.
  How about the expolosions anyway?
Cheers
Aiviet