Re: lephuonglien va doi loi tam su

Hi Anh Lang T Le,
  I was thinking hard before I would like to say some words about your
political exposure, that I find not relevant to your constructive and
noble attitude to Phuong Lien case.
  If you know that others might have equally enough motivations not to like
the regime and the title that you probably are proud of, you will see there
is no use to claim any "like and dislike" here.
  While I respect your backgrounds, as well as the noble generals of QLVNCH
like Nguyen Khoa Nam,..I feel the word "To^.i lo^~i" to whom you aimed at was
unfairly used. Especially, after you declared your title, it is like to
declare the regime that title represents would be free of "To^.i lo^~i".
Those who are subjected to your adjective are not perfect, but are definitely
less "To^.i lo^~i" than that regime and its leaders.

 Cheers
 Aiviet