Re: Chi. Hai Judy Re: [TT 24/7] Mu+u sinh cu`ng tha^`n che^'t!

Hello anh AiViet and folks,

>   I don't see any arrogant attitude from Judy. It is not a big deal when
>she might think anh Tuan V. Nguyen is just a student. I would have been happy
>if more people have similar thoughts about me.

        I have never suggested that Judy is arrogant, but on the contrary, I
think she is a caring person. I am NOT upset on Judy's misunderstanding that
I am a student. Afterall, we are all students from a liberal perspective.
However, I am ANNOYED by her rather blunt advice to concentrate on my study.
Well, arguably, study of AO is also part of my research interest.

        Nevertheless, as I said earlier, I understand the sensitivity of the
subject and that was why I have restrained myself from going further on the
thread. Let us leave there.

        Tuan