On some recent politics-related issues on VNSA

[viewpoints expressed here are mine only]

Dear friends,

About the comment of Anh A'ng on "so^'ng/che^'t cho que^ hu+o+ng"
thread, the admins are dealing with it in accordance with VNSA policy.
Decision on this issue will be posted shortly.

I am determined to keep VNSA a forum of high-quality discussions
about DHS/NCS and Vietnam-related issues, a forum that can do
practical things to help our fellow Vietnamese, a forum that keeps
the Vietnamese in Vietnam informed about study/work opportunities
and the life of the Vietnamese abroad, and a forum that contributes to
the "national healing process".

Foremost of all, I want to keep VNSA to be a forum with Du Ho.c
Sinh/ Nghie^n Cu+'u Sinh characteristics, with lively and civil
discussions, not a forum where mistrust, suspicion, personal
attacks, flames, teenager hothead and tasteless discussions are
abound.

For these reasons, I strongly object to the use of sensitive
aliases, such as hasiphu@hotmail.com. Please refrain from using
such sensitive aliases to avoid raising mistrust and suspicion
among VNSA members.

I also object to such personal statements as "I like or don't like
the communists". Such statements are too inflammatory and
politically sensitive to be tolerated on VNSA. There are also more
subtle reasons for discouraging these kinds of statements that I
won't list here. Please refrain from such statements. Thank you.

Sincerely, AnHai.