lephuonglien va doi loi tam su

Ki'nh anh AiViet.

With all respects, I would like to clarify some points.

1. My political view has nothing to do with PhuongLien's case and I am
strongly believe
that  EVERYONE'S political view also has nothing to do with this case
either.

2. When I reveal my past identity, I think we, VNSA are  not based on
regimes,
sides, or  parts of a country, but we are a  small group of Vietnams
which has a different  background  but try to get together to do
something useful for our unfortunate people

3. If you look at the subject, It read "ddo^i lo+`i ta^m su+."  I  know
that you fully
understand what "doi loi tam su" means.  You don't have to agree with
what I "ta^m su+."
Do you  ???

4.  I never declared or even implied that the South VN regime was free
of "to^.i lo^~i".
Matter of fact, It committed plenty of "toi loi", therefore  I am here
instead of  Saigon.

5.  Who are we to judge the others ?   20, 50,or  100 years from now,
history will  verify who
was " lie^.t si~ anh hu`ng"   or  who  was " to^.i ddo^` cua? da^n
to^.c".

Regards

Lang Le