Re: lephuonglien va doi loi tam su

Hi Anh Le Lang T,
  It does matter that I as a nobody on VNSA did agree with your "ddo^i
lo+`i ta^m su+." or not. I was saying that it is no use even to agree
with each other on that topic here. The existence of VNSA and its
brotherhoody atmosphere are more important than whatever I and you as
members can agree or not agree.
  I hope you understand my points. Neither I nor you will "Phong Tha^`n"
our contemporaries, that I can agree with you perfectly. But we still have
plenty of other good things to talk about.
  With my best regards,
Cheers
Aiviet

PS: Let me also have some "ta^m Su+." to honor yours. I reacted to your
message not because of having got offended, just because the game with
broken rules is not interesting any more.