[HUMOR]Singapore!!

>From a Singaprean friend, enjoy.(I think I saw this in some other
context)

Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 19:18:04 +0800 (Taipei Standard Time)
From: Kia-Chiang Ng <kcng@rufus.Singapore.Sun.COM>
Subject: Singapore!!
To: smcc-asouth@Singapore

Hi All Singaporeans....

I'm tired because I'm OVERWORKED.

The population of this country is 3 million.
0.8 million are retired. That leaves 2.2 Million to do the work.

There are 0.8 Million in school, which leaves 1.4 Million to do the
work.

Of this total, there are another 0.8 Million employed by the
government, that leaves 600,000 people to do the work.

350,000 people are serving the Singapore Armed Forces and that leaves
250,000 people to do the work.

100,000 musicians, performing artists and Howard Stern cronies, which
leaves 150,000 to do the work.

There are 120,000 people in hospitals and handicap, thus that leaves
30,000 to do the work.

20,000 people are self-employed, so that leaves 10,000 to do the
work.

Now, there are 9,998 people in the prisons.

That leaves just two people to do the work. You and me.

And YOU'RE sitting there reading this.

No wonder I'm tired!!!! So stop reading this and help me do my

Where are our competitors ???????