[Joke] In the zoo

A guy responds to a job  advertisement at the city zoo.  The ad mentioned
the salary but not what he would be doing.  Came to find out that the
zoo's gorilla had unexpectedly passed away. The zoo had just spent
millions on promotions which focused on the gorilla and now they needed a
gorilla. The guy really needed the job and the money was good so he
accepted.  Everyday he would put on the gorilla suit, hang out in his
cage and be  the gorilla.  After a while he started enjoying himself. He
would scare  little kids, roar at the crowds, and eat bananas and stuff.
You know,  gorilla things. As time wore on he became the main attraction
at the zoo. He would swing on his trees and vines, and the people loved
him.
One particularly busy Saturday he was swinging around and accidentally
swings over his fence andlands in the lion's cage. The lion slowly opens
his eyes and sees the gorilla The lion begins to stalk.  The lion, now
drooling and wide awake, slowly approaches the gorilla who is backed up
against the fence. The lion is ready to jump when the  gorilla starts
yelling, "Help! Help! I'm not a gorilla. I'm a human!  Help!  Help!"
The lion said, " Shut-up stupid, or we'll both get fired!"

cheers,
Ngu Tran