CAREERS: Johnson & Johnson Job Opportunities (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 16:24:59 -0400
From: John Charles <JOHNC@nafsa.org>
To: ASPIRE-L@LISTSERV.INDIANA.EDU
Subject: CAREERS: Johnson & Johnson Job Opportunities

Attention: Graduates and Professionals from Indonesia, China, Hong Kong
Japan, Korea, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand,
and Vietnam

The scope of opportunities available at Johnson & Johnson International
is as broad as the global marketplace we swerve.  Our worldwide network
of companies can offer you diverse career options, dynamic working
environments, and the chance to grow both personally and professionally.

You must possess the necessary work authorizations, as well as fluency
in the appropriate language.

Most of the openings exist in the Sales/Marketing area, with additional
opportunities in:

--Finance
--Operations
--MIS
--R & D
--QA
--Human Resources

Please send your resume with a cover letter, mentioning ASPIRE-L as the
reference source, to:

Johnson & Johnson International Recruitment & Development
ASPIRE
501 George Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901

Fax: 908.524.2587

For more information on Johnson & Johnson and information on the
specific opportunities available in each country, please visit our home
page.  We can be found on the worldwide web at http:\\www.jnj.com - you
can also submit your resume electronically.

To maximize your outreach to employers, include your data in ASPIRE's
free and easy to use Asia-Pacific Job-Seeker's Database! If you have
World Wide Web access: Go to

http://www.indiana.edu/~intlcent/aspire/data.html

If you don't have WWW access: Send a message to TomL@nafsa.org