Re: Search for Nuclear Medicine Documentation

At 10:03 AM 8/5/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Dear friends
>
>I am treating the thyroid cancer patients with radioactive iodine, but I am
lack
>of updated information which could not be found in the library of our
>institution.
>If you can find the abstracts of those documents in your library network (in
>MEDLINES or other media) , please send them to me via e-mail.
>Thank you very much for the sake of our Vietnamese patients.
>
>Here are the key words
>[THYROID CANCER  or  THYROID CARCINOMA]  and  [TREATMENT  or  THERAPY]
>
>*********************************
>Dr. TA TRONG THU, MD
>Department of Nuclear Medicine
>CHO RAY Hospital
>Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
>e-mail : tthu@bdvn.vnmail.vnd.net
>*********************************
Dear Dr. Ta Trong Thu
    Do you wish the abstracts for all treatment or therapy for Thyroid
Carcinoma or specifically
  the updated literature on radioactive iodine for the treatment of thyroid
Carcinoma.  The first will be
quite voluminous and the second manageable.  Please let me know by e-mail
and we can do the
search for you
   Best regards
   Dr. Judith L. Ladinsky
   US Committee for Scientific Cooperation with Vietnam>