Treatment of thyroid cancer

Dear  Dr. Judith L. Ladinsky
Thank you very much for your reply mail.
May I explain my intention to you so that you can give me your effective help.
The thyroid cancer can not be treated with radioactive iodine alone, it must be
treated in combination with surgery and external radiotherapy.
I am not in charge of the modalities of treatment other than radioactive iodine,
but we work together with the surgeons and the radiotherapists. So what we need
is the abstracts for all treatment or therapy for Thyroid Carcinoma. As it is
quite voluminous, I would like to have the abstract for the last 3 years.
Here are the key words (in TITTLE only)
[THYROID CANCER  or  THYROID CARCINOMA]  and  [TREATMENT  or  THERAPY]
If you search with these key words in TITTLE only, I do not think that it is
quite voluminous. So please try it for me.
Thank you very much in advance
Best regards
Dr.Thu

Dr. TA TRONG THU, MD