Re: Looking for Giao DDie^?m II CD-ROM

Note for those not familiar: Giao ddie^?m is a multimedia collection of
Viet related information and software (mostly freeware). It is very useful
and fun. Giao ddie^?m II has two CD's. Giao ddie^?m I has 1 CD.

Giao ddie^?m CD II is distributed over the Web by way of VietGate:

http://webmaster@saigon.com

Actually, I just checked. They have moved the GD information to a separate
server. Check this one:

http://neptune.netimages.com/~gallery/cdrom/gd2/index.htm

This site should have ordering information, including a distributor near
you.

If you have problems getting the CD, contact me. I will help get one to you
(only after you have tried).

Have fun,

Toa`n
toan@usa.net