Re: [HELP] Unix system problem

Hi anh Ut Say,

   I know about the sticky bit. It is usually used for the world
writtable directory like /tmp or /var/tmp. It does not affect the write
permission, just the delete permission.
    Xuan Minh pointed out correctly that the umask may cause problems.
I thought about this idea before but unfortunately set umask in a wrong
window of another user and abandonned it:-))
    Very interesting case.
Cheers
Aiviet