RE: Phe^ bi`nh ba`i phe^ bi`nh cu?a Tra^`n Ma.nh Ha?o

   Hello anh AnHai Doan,

   Thank you for the well elicit information.

   In your previous posting and some others' posting as well, if I
remember correctly, that you have raised your concern regarding the
degradation in Vietnamese literature; and CHCC bashing from TMH
(eventhough "unprofessional") is rather appropriate. I would agree with
you if all of these critics are playing on the same field; which
induces a healthy competition and provides an environment for
creativity to foster. However, when one commentator starts to use an
authority leverage (weak or strong) to undermine others, then the
concern of literature dictatorship is not unrealistic.

   The questions would be, does an article on Nhan Dan newspaper carry
any weight over another article on different newspaper? What does it
take to have one's article be published on Nhan Dan newspaper? And if
TMH has choices, to which newspaper would he send his article and why?
For future, should commentators use the Nhan Dan newspaper to publish
their works? In VN, should there be a magazine/newspaper/media for
these commentators to readily access and go at each others without any
hesitation? And yes, the utmost desire: Should there be an internet
forum without government supervision?

   Warmest regards,
   UtSay