Deduction Re: Origin of Life

Hi chu' Aiviet,

You miss my point. I mean deductivism is a bad approach. Therefore, I don't deduct anything to anything else. You were the one who tried to deduct everything to Physics.

If "deduction" doesn't mean "being able to solve all the problems," how do you define it then? When you say "a certain biological process is just a sum of physical processes," the implication is you can get all the results working on the physical level of it. That is so not the case.

Vu~