Re: Song: "My Way"

   Dear "Highway" KP,

   Regardless how soothing his voice sounds, how emotional his face
reflects, and how pleasing his eyes looks; in my experiences, when the
superior sings that particular line, the meaning is far from the what
Claude François & Jacques Revaux wished to convey in their Comme
d'habitude song. :)

   With that being said, I would recommend a swift change into the
adorable behavior, to avoid further singing or ... the highway
consequence. :)

   Warmest regards,
   UtSay

=====