---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 14:50:52 +0200 (CEST)
From: Sonnet Nguyen <sonnet@white.cft.edu.pl>

Hi d/c AV & lovers of Games,

I'd like to inform you: Mr. Aiviet gived me an acceptable model
(and some speculations for the next) and he won 1/2 champagne
bottle and a title "smart guy" from me :-))
Why he won only 1/2 bottle ?
Because his model is too primitive which requires general improvements,
furthermore his design style is unproper :-)
  Speculations of TA are out of the context, so no comment of
mine is needed :-)
In fact, only  AV's second model is worthy for my comments,
because the third is not yet finished, the first (namely social model,
V.H.L, banana, B.A.V. or whatever you want:-) is unrealistic and ...
dangerous. Why the model is dangerous ?
For example, in reality there is something known as "driver's
reaction time" (I define it as a necessary time for a dviver to
notice the break lights of the car in the front of him).
Independently from a model, the safety distance between cars
always must be larger (at least) than :
        (Reaction Time) * (Actual Velocity).
It means the safety distance must increase more quickly (or at least
equally) than linearly to the velocity.  For a flow of high speed
cars (typical: 65 mph in USA, 130 kmph in Europe) the public safety
demands ... small car's density.