RE: Hie^.p U*o*'c Ma^.u Di.ch (HUMD) Vie^.t My?

Hi ba'c TP and all,

On Sun, 31 Oct 1999, tuan pham wrote:
> on the whole topic, with the government often going one way
> and the politburo another.

This is out of our stated forum policy. We may not want to get "red card"
from admin. :)))

> have to depend on independent Western analysis anyway and
> there has not been a single favourable opinion, though
> professional economists may know better.
Do you have any Western analysis, or just pieace of news? I would
appreciate a lot if you could give me an ANALYSIS, though a western one.
> I suggest bac
> Thach starts doing his own analysis for the benefit of vnsa.

Thanks for your suggestion. But as you have suggested that NONE western
source favoured the Vietnamese (SRV) stand in the issue, you would do the
job much better than I can.

Hope that we can read your ANALYSIS.
cheers,
Thach