firstname.lastname@example.orgI am a Ph.D. student in the Department of Computer Sciences at the University of Wisconsin - Madison. My advisors are Prof. Aditya Akella and Michael Swift. I am broadly interested in networking and systems research.
My recent work is in the area of Big Data systems, programmable hardwares, RDMA, congestion control protocols and network functions.
Conference and Workshop Papers
- On the Impact of Cluster Configuration on RoCE Application Design. Yanfang Le, Brent Stephens, Aditya Akella and Michael M. Swift APNet 2019, Beijing, China.
- RoGUE: RDMA over Generic Unconverged Ethernet. [pdf] Yanfang Le, Brent Stephens, Arjun Singhvi, Aditya Akella, Michael M. Swift SoCC 2018, Carlsbad, CA, USA
- UNO: Unifying Host and Smart NIC Offload for Flexible Packet Processing [pdf] Yanfang Le, Hyunseok Chang, Sarit Mukherjee, Limin Wang, Aditya Akella, Michael Swift and T.V. Lakshman SoCC 2017, Santa Clara, CA, USA
- On Datacenter-Network-Aware Load Balancing in MapReduce Yanfang Le, Feng Wang, Jiangchuan Liu, and Funda Ergun Proc. IEEE CLOUD'15, New York, USA.
- SNACS: Social Network-Aware Cloud Assistance for Online Propagated Video Sharing Haitao Li, Yanfang Le, Feng Wang, Jiangchuan Liu and Ke Xu Proc. IEEE CLOUD'15, New York, USA.
- Online Load Balancing for MapReduce with Skewed Data Input Yanfang Le, Jiangchuan Liu, Funda Ergun, and Dan Wang INFOCOM 2014, Toronto, Canada.