I am Yunyang Xiong, a graduate student in the Computer Science Department at University of Wisconsin-Madison. My advisor is Prof. Vikas Singh. I am also working closely with Prof. Karu Sankaralingam.
My research interests are Machine Learning, Computer Vision and Neuroimaging. I am paritcularly interested in efficient machine learning.
- Resource Constrained Neural Network Architecture Search: Will a Submodularity Assumption Help?
Yunyang Xiong, Ronak Mehta, Vikas Singh
- Scaling Recurrent Models via Orthogonal Approximations in Tensor Trains
Ronak Mehta, Rudrasis, Chakraborty, Yunyang Xiong, Vikas Singh
- Mixed Effects Neural Networks (MeNets) with Applications to Gaze Estimation
Yunyang Xiong, Hyunwoo J. Kim, Vikas Singh
- ANTNets: Mobile Convolutional Neural Networks for Resource Efficient Image Classification
Yunyang Xiong, Hyunwoo J. Kim, Varsha Hedau
CVPR 2019, ECV Workshop (Oral).
- On Training Deep 3D CNN Models with Dependent Samples in Neuroimaging
Yunyang Xiong, Hyunwoo J. Kim, Bhargav Tangirala, Ronak Mehta, Sterling C. Johnson, Vikas Singh
IPMI 2019 (Oral).
- Building Bayesian Neural Networks with Blocks: On Structure, Interpretability and Uncertainty
Hao Henry Zhou, Yunyang Xiong, Vikas Singh
- Filter Flow made Practical: Massively Parallel and Lock-Free
Sathya N. Ravi, Yunyang Xiong, Lopamudra Mukherjee, Vikas Singh