Department of Computer Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Madison
1210 West Dayton Street
Madison, WI 53706 USA
Adviser Prof. Jeff Naughton
- On-line Analytical Processing (OLAP)
- Parallel Object-relational DBMS
- Data Mining on Financial data
- Simultaneous Optimization and Evaluation of Multiple Dimensional Queries (Yihong Zhao, Prasad M.Deshpande, Jeffrey F. Naughton, Amit Shukla) Proceeding of the 1998 ACM SIGMOD Conference, Seattle (to appear).
- Array-Based Evaluation of Multi-Dimensional Queries inObject-Relational Database Systems (Yihong Zhao, Karthikeyan Ramasamy, Kristin Tufte, Jeffrey F. Naughton) To appear in The 14th International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE98), Orlando, Florida, February 1998.
- An Array-based Algorithm for Simultaneous Multidimensional Aggregates (Yihong Zhao, Prasad M.Deshpande, Jeffrey F. Naughton) Proceedings of the 1997 ACM SIGMOD Conference, Tuson, USA, May 1997
- On the Performance of an Array-based ADT for OLAP workloads (Yihong Zhao, Kristin Tufte, Jeffrey F. Naughton) Technical Report CS-TR-96-1313, University of Wisconsin-Madison, CS Department, May, 1996.
Research Related Sites
Daily News Sites
Web Search Engines
Surfing the Web