Kevin, Zhao Zifeng
University of Wisconsin - Madison
1300 University Avenue, Madison, WI 53706
Advisor: Professor Zhengjun Zhang
zifeng AT stat.wisc.edu
- Extreme Value Theory
- Copula Modeling
- Time Series
- Chunyip Yau, Zifeng Zhao. Inference for multiple change-points in time series via likelihood ratio scan statistics, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society - Series B (2015)
- Kenneth D. West, Zifeng Zhao. Regressor and Disturbance Have Moments of All Order, Least Squares Estimator Has None, To Appear in Statistics & Probability Letters
- 2013 - Present: Ph.D. in Statistics, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- 2013 - Present: Master in Computer Science, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- 2009-2013: B.S. in Risk Management Science (First Honor), The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- 2014 Spring, STAT301 (Introduction to Statistics), Teaching Assistant.
- 2014 Fall, STAT849(Graduate-level Linear Regression), Teaching Assistant.
- 2015 Spring, STAT371 (Introduction to Biostatistics), Teaching Assistant.
- 2015 Fall, STAT849 (Graduate-level Linear Regression), Teaching Assistant.