Senior in Computer Science and Applied Mathematics at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. I enjoy programming and exploring the depths of mathematics. I have strong interests in applying my mathematical knowledge to different aspects of computer science. And I am currently taking a strong interest in visual programming as well as web development! Outside of academia I enjoy playing basketball and video games, as well as reading classic literature, and spending time with friends,family, and my dogs!
My skills include:
- Object Oriented Programming
- Procedural Programming
- Knowledgable in Data Structures & Algorithms
A glimpse into my computer graphics class. The projecs range from simple transformations in 2d/3d all the way to making a gaphics town with textures, animation, shaders, and more.
For the Natural Language Processing part of our class we trained a chatbot using N-Gram Language Modeling.
Implemented Linear Regression for a brain/body weight dataset using Mean Squared Error & Stochastic Gradient Descent.
Trained a neural network from the ground up using forward & backward propagation, and sigmoid as the activation function.
Work in progress for animating walls bouncing and rotation
Drew Obi-Wan's clone suit from the original Star Wars the Clone Wars Animated Series
Simple ball game to familiarize myself with basic movement and mechanics
Visual representation of data from Milwaukee property sold in 2018
Computer Science: 2016 - May 2020
- Intro to programming
- Data Structures and Algorithms(Java)
- Intro to C++
- Intro to Computer Engineering
- Machine Organization and Programming
- Operating Systems
- Data Management for Data Science
- Intro to Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Graphics
- Physically Based Modeling and Simulation
Applied Mathematics: 2016 - May 2020
- Calculus 1
- Calculus 2
- Multi-variable Calculus
- Discrete Mathematics
- Linear Algebra
- Applied Linear Algebra
- Theory of Single Variable Calculus
- Intro to Probability Theory
Classes for Spring 2020 Semester
- Database Management Systems
- Data Methods for Data Science
- Real Analysis
- Intro to Stochastic Processes