CS/ECE 755: VLSI Systems Design
Spring 2000 Project
|4/12/00||Project Plan due|
|4/26/00||Project Progrss Report due|
|5/12/00||Project Report due|
Note: In keeping with Computer Architecture tradition, a 3-day extension
for the final report is automatically granted without request. With the
extension, the report is due by 5pm on May 15th.
The project plan should include the following information:
The plan should be 2-3 pages long, and you should turn in 2 copies.
- Members of the design team
- Overall design and test strategy
- High-level design
- What will be custom, what will be std cells?
- Simulation plan
- Schedule, Tasks, and Milestones
The progress report should include the following information:
The report should be 3-5 pages long, and you should turn in 2 copies.
- Working functional simulation
- Complete logic design
- Detailed floorplan of design
- Schematic designs of all major cells
- Revised schedule
- Problems and issues
Final Project Report