Due: June 14th 2016 (Tuesday) before 11 am
In this assignment you'll be learning how to use eclipse and will write and submit a java file named HelloWorld.java
Complete the Eclipse IDE Tutorial.
You should save the Java file (HelloWorld.java) that you create during this tutorial.
You will submit this file to demonstrate that you have completed this tutorial.
Please note that although this tutorial makes a few references to a lab partner, you should complete
this tutorial on your own. You should also review the
Program Style Guide and
Program Commenting Guide,
both of which are referenced in the tutorial.
- HelloWorld.java file submitted with the correct file name and the class name - 2 points
- HelloWorld.java compiles without any errors - 2 points
- HelloWorld.java runs without any errors - 2 points
- HelloWorld.java adheres to Program Style Guide - 2 points
- HelloWorld.java adheres to Program Commenting Guide - 2 points
Turning in the files
Upload and submit the Java file HelloWorld.java in the folder named Assignment0 using the dropbox facility at learn@uw.