Welcome! I am a fifth year grad student in the Computer Sciences
department at UW-Madison advised by Aditya Akella.
Research-wise, I am primarily interested in formal methods for network verification
and speeding up big data analytics.
Before coming to Madison, I spent a year and half as a Research
Assistant in the
Machine Learning and Optimization group at
Microsoft Research India working on cool problems in
query-cardinality estimation, large-scale learning and online advertising.
- Clarinet: WAN-Aware Optimization for Analytics Queries,
Raajay Viswanathan, Aditya Akella, Ganesh Ananthanarayanan.
- Fast Control Plane Analysis Using an Abstract Representation,
Aaron Gember-Jacobson, Raajay Viswanathan, Aditya Akella, Ratul Mahajan.
- Efficiently delivering online service over Integrated Infrastructure,
Hongqiang Harry Liu, Raajay Viswanathan, Matt Calder, Aditya Akella, Ratul Mahajan,
Jitendra Padhye, Ming Zhang.
- OpenNF: Enabling Innovation in Network Function Control,
Aaron Gember-Jacobson, Raajay Viswanathan, Chaithan Prakash, Robert
Grandl, Junaid Khalid, Sourav Das, Aditya Akella.
- Multilabel Classification using Bayesian Compressed Sensing,
Ashish Kapoor, Raajay Viswanathan, Prateek Jain.
- Discovering Injective Episodes with General Partial Orders,
Avinash Achar, Srivatsan Laxman, Raajay Viswanathan and P.S. Sastry.
Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery 2012
- A Learning Framework for Self-Tuning Histograms, (pdf)
Raajay Viswanathan, Prateek Jain, Srivatsan Laxman, Arvind Arasu
- Efficient Discovery of Large Synchronous Events in Neural Spike Streams, (pdf)
Raajay Viswanathan, P. S. Sastry, K. P. Unnikrishnan
- Frequent Episode Mining and Multi-Neuronal Spike Train Data Analysis, (pdf)
M.E. Project Report, Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Science.