RE: Chi. Hai Judy Re: [TT 24/7] Mu+u sinh cu`ng tha^`n che^'t!

>   I personally knows Judy as a dear friend. She was a wonderful host when I
>visited Madison to attend a Physics Conference. She is always ready for help.
>More than that, she is Chairman of the US Committee. This Committee has
>been helping VN, in those hard days, when VN was more isolated then now, when
>even the oversea Vietnamese still hesitated to express their attachement
>to VN. Don't forget that noble helps, when helping hands were rare. Judy has
>initiated a lot of Preventive Programs in Mekong Delta, in addition to TOEFLE
>and Scientific Collaborations. She is by no means a rich american. Nobody
>can imagine how much effort and difficulty she has been facing with.

Dear friends

I understand Tuan Nguyen's feelings. Let's put it down to a
misunderstanding among friends. The CSCVN helped VN a lot and
its members must have made a lot of sacrifice to their personal
career to help an ennemy country at the height of the cold war.
As Anh Aiviet wrote, Mie^'ng khi ddo'i, go'i khi no.
Thank you, Judy, for what you and your colleagues have done.

Cheers
Tuan Pham
(Not a VN passport holder)