Re: Search for Nuclear Medicine Documentation

Dear Judith,

        Thyroid cancer and its treatment is a large topic; there are more
than 4000 articles in the field in the last 5 years or so. I can not read Dr
Thu's mind, but from a medical perspective, I guess that he wants to have an
overview of current opinions on the radiotherapy of thyroid cancer. For this
end, I believe review articles are of interest to him. I have emailed him 14
articles on the topic. May be we should ask him to be more specific on what
he wants.

        Tuan