I am a graduate
student in the Department of Computer Sciences. I work with Prof. Michael Swift
on manageability of the operating systems.
I have also worked with Prof. David DeWitt and
Prof. Jeffrey Naughton
on managing the operational data of a computational grid (Condor) in a relational database.
Before coming to Madison, I received B.Tech. degree from National Institute of Technology, Trichy
(better known as REC Trichy), India.
Before coming to Madison, I received B.Tech. degree from National Institute of Technology, Trichy (better known as REC Trichy), India.
- Configuration Data Management System We recently submitted a position paper on configuration data management system[pdf].
- Advanced Operating Systems
- Advanced Topics in Database Systems
- Machine Learning
- Advanced Computer Networks
- Data Models and Languages
- Computer System Modeling Fundamentals
- Introduction to Bioinformatics
- Technological Enterpreneurship
- CS 764 - Advanced Topics in Database Systems Jan 2006 - May 2006
- CS 302 - Introduction to programming Jan 2005 - Dec2005