1. Undergraduate Thesis, University of Missouri, Columbia, USA
Networking and Parallel Systems Lab. (Dr. Michela Becchi)
December 2013 - Present (expected June 2014)
Parallel Computer Architecture (Spring 2014)
2. B.Tech-Computer Science and Engineering, Vellore Institute of Technology, Chennai, India
August 2010 - Present (expected June 2014)
CGPA: 9.00 on a scale of 10 at the end of 6 semesters
GPA: 9.6 on 10 for Semester 6 (Winter 2013) (Rank 1/108 in the Department and also among 398 students in the class of 2014 for this semester) Major: Computer Science and Engineering
Artificial Intelligence, Computer Networks (+ Lab), Digital Design (+ Lab), Object Oriented Programming (+ Lab), Electronic Devices and Circuits (+ Lab), Embedded Systems (+ Lab), Computer Architecture and Organization, Software Engineering, Graph Theory, Internet and Web Programming, Database and Information Systems (+ Lab), Operating Systems (+ Lab), Microprocessor and Interfacing (+ Lab), Theory of Computation, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Data Structures and Algorithms (+ Lab), Multi-core Programming, Numerical Analysis, Calculus, Linear Algebra, Differential Equations, Operations Research, Discrete Mathematical Structures, Applied Probability, Statistics and Reliability.
3. High School, D.G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Matunga, Mumbai
June 2008 - May 2010
Grade: 85.5 percent / 100 percent
1. Best Poster Award: HPDC 2013: Won the Best Poster award at HPDC 2013 in New York.
2. MITACS Globalink Research Fellowship: Worked at the Computer Performance Lab at University of Calgary, with Dr. Diwakar Krishnamurthy.
3. Undergraduate Research Experience (URE-004) Award : Recieved the highest University award for undergraduate research. In the class of 2014, only 2/398 students have received this award.
6. Travel Grants HPDC, ICS 2013: Received the ACM SIGARCH grants to attend and present my posters at ICS 2013, Eugene, Oregon and at HPDC 2013 in New York.
7. Finalist, SHAASTRA 2012: Finalist at IIT Madras Programming Competition, Babel conducted at the annual technical festival, SHAASTRA in which over 200 teams participated.