Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 13:21:30 -0500
From: Kim-Anh T Phan <kap158@psu.edu>
To: anhai@cs.washington.edu
Subject: Don't skip me !!

I am glad to know know you and all your friends from XXX. I really
want to join in the VNSA. Of course , iam going to introduce myself .
Are you ready... ?

My name is Kim Anh Phan, a sophmore student at PennState University. I
major in actuarial science, and minor in math.I love to talk about VN.
Also, i like to travel ,and go fishing or camping .( It is not necessary
, isn't it ). I am staying on campus of PennState, which is 4 hours away
my house. I have been in the USA for 4 years ( will be on May coming
up). I miss Vn so much.Don't you ?

Currently,some of my friends and I  get together to form a group , which
is called The Vietnamese Scholarship Fund of PA. Basically, we are
trying to help those VNese students , who can't go to college because
they don't have money. our process is getting complicated now for some
reason. Do you have any idea about this ?

Our web-page is under construction right now. However , if you have
time, you are welcome to visist at "http://interface.cac.psu.edu/vssf "

Hope to hear from you soon.
KA.