Re: Looking for inform. on poverty alleviation.

> From: Nguyen Toan Quoc <xlzxtn@echidna.stu.cowan.edu.au>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <vnsa-l@csd.uwm.edu>
> Subject: Looking for inform. on poverty alleviation.
> Date: Wednesday, 26 February 1997 12:28 AM
>
> I'm desperately looking for information on "Poverty alleviation and
> elimination" programs in Vietnam". However as my friends told me this
> kind of informaition is extremely difficult to obtain. I would be very
> grateful if anybody can tell me where to find it.

You might want to try the World Bank Report entitled "Vietnam: Poverty
Assessment and Strategy" 1994, 1995. The World Bank URL is
http://www.worldbank.org

Adam Fforde and Stefan de Vylder (From Plan to Market: The Economic
Transition in Vietnam, Westview Press, 1996, page. 100) have some
Vietnamese references.