Re: Love and faithfulness: A reflection

  Hi Anh Tuan, Vu, Chi Hien and others,

   As Anh TienZung has not responded, I take the risk t[{o talk a litle bit
more on the multi-valued func[{tion. I hope my style will not bother you:
very litle technical stuff and only daily life language.
  You certainly might want to read the best seller scientific book by
Rene Thom: Catastrof and morfogenes ( Even more successful then the
history of time by S.Hawking).
  There is a very good article in Scientific American by Zeeman on the
application of this theory in Sociology.( In seventies I think).

  The main idea is that in a series of social and psychological problems
like:
    - Talent of man as functions of conceptual idea and technique.
    - The agressiveness of a dog interm of fear and anger.
    - Love intensity in terms of time and distance.
    - Democracvy in term of .....
 The function is not a single value one as we learn from the normal
definition of functions in the basic calculus class.
 Zeeman has a famous graphic of talent as this a function on a plane I
cannot draw here.
  To visualize you can imagine a mountain with many caves. Many points on
top of the mountain and in caves can have the same projections to the
Earth. ( The same distance and time in the case of Love, the same
technique and conceptual idea in the case of talent,....)
     Now we can climb to the mountain of Love or of Knowledge. There are
paths that leads you to the caves and you stuck there. You simply cannot
change any thing, unless you decrease  the distanc[Ce and time to get out
of the cave and choose another path. ( Sometimes, it is not possible to
go back, as you can experience in Love and Knowledge, but be optimistic
that it is possible in most cases).

   The first lesson is that the Love Intensity does depend on the
distance and value and also on the history of love.

    Second, there are talented and crazy men with the same conceptual
ideas and techniques ( their approaches are different). So there should be
first "Ke'p" and second and n-th "Ke'p" for a gale who classifies her
"Ke'p" based on the approaches.

    Third, never give up even the competitors seem to have better intensity
but they way may end up in a cave.

    Fourth, there are critical points ( like "Se't dda'nh") where you must
strategy to go out is to go to the ceiling ( if you are Batman).

    Fifth, the critical point ( the end of the cave) is so decisive for
the whole story. You can miss the opportunity forever by a stupid
pertubation.

   Sixth, the causality does not apply as usual. It is manifest in thsi
example but not so obvious. Actually, you like her for something ( and
inverse she likes you for something) with a small intensity and that
something will atract more attention and that can make you like her better
and pay attention to that something better. If you are near to a critical
point the causality can be lost as events develope very fast and
Thunder... Otherwise, the causality will force you to put more reasons
for her to decide ( I would loose in this case).

   And more consequence you can draw from this simple mountain model.
You don't have to go to the library for Math books.

   The example of dog's agressiveness ( it is true also for men) is also
very interesting with this model.

   At the moment I don't see how faithfulness fits to this picture. I think
gales cannot see well the faithfulness. I have seen a lot of counter
examples. However, faithfulness is always good for you. I am not sure that
it can increase or decrease the performance in increasing the Love Intensity.
In my opinion, you should be faithful to yourself to be  faithful to others.
The first one is  certainly important, second one is a consequence.
Hope this was not boring,

Cheers
Aiviet