Small Talk: Deductions and history of sciences

Hi all!
Let consider the following problem:
Fact: Chine had more developed technology than in Europe 500 BC (and
earlier).
Question: Why science didn't appeared in Chine first?

Usually, it's hard to explain why.   Here I'd like to present one
interesting hipothesis which gives us an answear to above question.
Of course, someone remind here that europe had greatest scientists like
Galileo, Newton, Kopernik, Keppler, etc. in the 15th and 16th century
those created the basic conditions for father developments of
natural (exact) scienses in the next centuries.
But why these greatest scientists did not appear in Chine or in Japan?
Why all of them were european?
(Still many european people think that european people are more
inteligent creative than asian people.  It's pseudo-scientific and very
similar to racism concept!)
I'll do not use Metaphysics and pseudo-scientific arguments to explain
this problem.  Let look back longer to the past.
Europe thanked a lot greece schools of phylosophy and mathematics.
The two most famous persons of these schools were : Arystoteles and
Euclides.
Arystoteles (not Platon!) was first who found a logics (let as each
mathematicians knowing history of math) and Euclides was
the first who used systemmatically deduction to mathematics, in his
famous book "Elements of Geometry".
Influences of racjonalism of Arystoteles and systematic Euclidean
deduction on european latest scientists were un-doubtly great.
Chineses in fact knowed about geometry a lot but only by pratical way.
(Remind here that in the book of Euclides, almost everythings were known
before he writed )  They didn't have methodology (deduction principle) for
doing mathematics.  (Mathematics for them was un-ordered set of facts, as
biology 100 years ago).
The believe that everything do not happen chaotically and all effects can
be explained (deduced) by knowing few simple principles was very good
condition for appearent european scientists in 15, 16th century.
The excelent example here is 3 famous Newtonian principles of Dynamics.
(Newton intensively studied Euclidean book and of course was
under strong influence of deduction.)

An interesting fact I want to remind here that to 17th century, the
Euclidean book was unknown both in Chine and Japan.  Japan didn't have any
(any!) scientist before 17-th century, but nowaday Japan has many
(many) great scientists.  Japaneses perfectly apply deduction method to
everything!

This was only one important of few hipothesises.
SN
|                     Sonnet Nguyen                     |
|  Internet:     http://theta2.ifpan.edu.pl/~sonnet;    |
|  Tel. (Office) (48-22) 43-70-01 ext. 1313             |
|                (48-22) 47-09-20                       |