No Subject

   Hi and La^m,

> And do you remember the Romanian soccer player Lakatos? his name is
> Magyar, but a friend of me, who come from Romania (Erdely-Transylvania)
> and speak Hungarian as his mother language (though he is an ethnic German)
> said that this Lakatos is not a Magyar, he is a Cigany (Gipsy). I know
> however what being Gipsy means in East Europe.

 I don't know what you were aiming at,but i guess it is beyond the scope
of sport,what i initially wanted to talk about (well,starting by
Hungarian-related topic).Anyway,to say my words,i would use the thoughts
and terms in the short story "Marka Csudra" by Marxim Gorki. (I wrote the
title of this story in Hungarian,since Russian letters are not accessible
at my keyboard). Hope that you will get my opinion on this race-sensitive
matter.

Cheers.

--Tua^'n.