Re: Washington D.C

I live about 30 minutes drive from DC.

> Is there any VNSA-member living in that area ? I would appreciate
> if you could tell me the following.
> Is this hotel far from the Vietnamese Embassy ?

The hotel is not far from the embassy. Metrorail (subway) is a good way
to get there.
> If I would like to go there, how should I ?
> Also, I would like to know if there is some cheap place
> where I can stay one night ?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> SonTC.

Overnight stay in DC: hmm too bad my place is a bit messy and small.
Otherwise, you'll get free stay.

You can stay at some bed and breakfast places for pretty cheap, and
breakfast is served,too.

Remind me, I'll check for the specific places for you.

Toan