Moore/Music Pointers

Szia Tuan,

> You know,once, everthing went wrong to me,feeling sorrowful,i bought a
> beer,started drinking while listening to Gary More.Nostalgia gradually
> arose in my mind and my heart as music vibrating my eardrums and
> steadily cold beer passing my throat,recalling " One day " i once had.

Who could believe that the person behind these lines is just over 20?
"Too old to rock'n'roll, to young to die"? I'm just kidding :-)
Don't drink much, though!

> The music of Gary More is not for those of you whose life is full of haps.
> Only those who endured a hard and stormy life could feel,and appreciate
> it profoundly.

You get the point! And thanks for sharing your feelings with us! Glad to
see that you really appreciate the music, and the music you like
won't let you down.

About Gary Moore, he's had a very interesting career left behind. He was
into different things at different times: blues-rock, jazz-rock, hard
rock etc., but as he got older, he turned back to blues. That was
explained by the title of his first blues album "Still Got The Blues".
And he has been playing this music constantly for more than ten years
now. Even when I am not his fan, I really admire his capability as
a blues musician.

BTW, since quite a few of you asked about music links on the Net once in
a while, here are the most valuable pointers I have:

The All-Music Guide
	http://thenewage.com/amg/music_root.html

The Ultimate Band List
	http://ubl.com

The Lyrics Server
	http://brmalon2.campus.vt.edu/lyrics/

The Gibraltar Encyclopedia of Progressive Rock
	http://www.museum.tulane.edu/pub/gepr/gepr.html

Please remember that some of these pages also have a mirror site in Europe,
or Asia. If they are too slow for you, try a search for the mirror sites!

Have fun!

-Thanh