Re: Rice export

Anh Tuan, anh AiViet and other VNSA members,

Wouldn't it be nice if Vietnamese living overseas got to eat rice from VN
instead of Thailand and that Vietnamese farmers can sell their rice at
higher price?

Assume that I can take care of getting Vietnam
rice to the proper wholesalers here in the U.S. and have an adequate
marketing and distribution system to get the consumers to buy rice from
VN with competitive price,  could you all give me some advices,
ideas, suggestions on the best way to approach the Vietnamese side.  WHat
are some of the problems that must be overcome? WHat sort of investments
would be required to upgrade old equipment?

I'd like to assess this potential and would appreciate any ideas you may
have, realistic or not, practical or not.

Thanks.

Lam