Re: fuzzy logic, quantum logic (fwd)

Hi Anh Lam,

  Sorry about being late in response. I thought that this topic was discussed
already well with many experts who are more capable than me.
  Well, let me expose my ignorance by answering the question.

  The main difference between fuzzy logic and quantum one is as follows (
according to my perception):

   The truth value in the fuzzy logic is some WELL-DEFINED value between
0 and 1.
   The truth value in the quantum logic can be only 0 or 1 as in the ordinary
logic. However, it can be 0 with the probability p and 1 with the probability
1-p. If you go to the classical limit by asking that what is the average
of the truth value you got a "fuzzy" value between 0 and 1.

  As an example, I would like to mention the well-known example of three
Gods. One always tells truth, the other always lies and the third one is
stupid sometimes telling truth sometimes lies. The third one is the
Quantum God. No fuzzy God exists.
  Fuzziness is just a classical activity to interpret the probability
phenomena without knowing this science.( Like the attempt to explain
3D objects in terms of 2D ones). Sometimes it is simple and useful but it
is still far from seeing the underlying mechanism.
  Don't take all my metaphores too seriously. It is my intension to provoke
the fuzzy theorists a litle bit. Open your mouth, fuzzy guys!
  Hope this helps
Cheers
Aiviet