Re: fuzzy logic, quantum logic (fwd)

Dear Anh Viet and Anh Lam,

Base on my understanding, fuzzy logic is different with probability.
Hence, it is not just another way to interpret probability phenomena.
Again, here is another classical example:

If there are 100 bottles in which 10 of them contain A and 90 contain B.
Then we say that the probability of picking up a bottle that contains A
is 10%.  In fuzzy logic, however if we say the fuzzy value of a bottle
that has A (a membership value) is 0.1, then it can be interpreted that,
for example, the concentration of A in the bottle is 10%.

Therefore probability values normally contain the "global" information
which is related with other "peer objects".  While as, fuzzy values is
localized to a particular object and represent the uncertainty of its
degree of belonging to some classes.

Of course, we sometime use the statical information to derive the fuzzy
membership functions.  But there are many situations, we can not use
probability to represent the uncertainty.

Cheers,
Minh.