Re:Anh AiViet/30-4 v.v..

OK, I think we are way in different contexts here.

If the context be building the Internet or conflict with China, then I was
not refering to it at all. Going further into it this way will just be more
confusing.

It's not possible to reply to your writings here since I did not involve
the context of building the Internet or the twenty years later business.

On WWII, I did mention <also> not <completly by>. I was thinking of the
Pacific theatre not European, but failed to mention--sorry. The Midway
Island and the other Pacific Islands battles with the US and Japanese
Navies. The code breakers were playing very decisive roles in those
victories.

A beggar at the gate of Ben Thanh is not the question, nor was the issue
about teaching anyone Internet lessons.

Cheers,

Toa`n