Re: George Harrison/Middle of The Road

Hi Anh Thanh,
  It is nice to hear about the Scotish band again. I still remember those
days when I was grinding my undergraduate course and the radia broadcasted
every days: " She's woman .."
  Concerning the text, even most songs by Beatles were not great in text,
especially at beginning. Among them few were really good like " I love her"
or "All my loving".
  Gold Creedence had better text. But we don't expect that the band music
should have good texts. If you want good texts, try the pop giants like
Bob Dylan, Paul Simon, Jimmy Hendrix,...

Cheers
Aiviet