Re: Beatles thread

Hi Beatles fans!

Ho^m nay kho^ng co' hu+'ng la`m vie^.c ne^n la.i va`o ta'n phe't vo+'i ca'c
ba'c.

> > It is well-known in the crictics' world that the music of
> > Beatles used very much the melody of the symphonies written by Beethoven.
> > Even knowing that fact,i still really love his songs (perhaps because
> > i find deja vu when listening to both the music of Beethoven and Beatles,
> > or pehaps simply because i love the music of Beethoven ).

I read this opinion anywhere too. For example, "Because", one of
the most beautiful song of Beatles, was directly inspired from
the Sonat Moonlight of Beethoven. As Y. Ono played this Sonat, asked
John her to play it once more, but backward (!!) and the melody of
because was born.

> Beatles did have a rock'n'roll song entitled "Roll Over Beethoven", if
> that's what you meant :-) But seriously, I don't see any direct
> connection between Beethoven's music and rock'n'roll. Could you please
> enlighten me a bit?

Beatles did play "Roll Over Beethoven", but the song is from Chuck Berry.

Cheers,

minh.