More Beatles trivia

Hallo,

> Trong nho'm Beatles co' ai thua^.n tay tra'i?

Paul of course. BTW, Jimi Hendrix, the legendary rock guitarist, was also
left-handed. Other than that, thanks to the recommendation of Paul,
Jimi had a chance to play his American debut at the Monterey Pop Festival
in 1967. It was in fact his first major act on the American soil, which
also gave a big boost to his short, but spectacular career in the late 60's.

Here are my trivia questions about the masterpiece "Sgt. Pepper's":

1. Who can be seen on the cover art of "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts
   Club Band"? (I remember seeing Albert Einstein for sure)
2. Why "Lucy in The Sky with Diamonds" was banned from playing on public
   radio in some places?
3. Who was the famous singer who took "With a Little Help from My Friends"
   to number one in England? **
4. Who is Mr. Kite in "Being for The Benefit of Mr. Kite"? ***

	(the stars imply the difficulty of the question)

Enjoy!

-Thanh