RE: Children of nobody

On Sat, 24 May 1997, Wayne wrote:

> If President Clinton says something during his morning jogging with the
> press, does it mean he is not responsible for what he is saying as a
> President?

Anh Wayne, I take full responsibility for whatever I do, privately or
publicly, and don't bring up any sort of excuses. You can read my
response regarding this issue in the long message I sent to vnsa.

> Let's forget the mishap and be more constructive and tactful, shall we?

I agree. Since "tact" is something subjective, lets us all be more careful
when we post about delicate things, especially things related to VN
politics. For my part, I will be more careful in posting my responses.

Best regards, Hai.