To Anh Cong Bang (was: Children of nobody)

On Sat, 24 May 1997 congbang@usa.net wrote:

> Back to anh AnHai's posting!
> How do you explain, anh AnHai, what you "chu.p mu?"-ed anh Ian et al
> ve^` "gio.ng va(n chu.p mu~ mo^.t ca'ch ba^?n thi?u"?.
> I haven't seen those ideas in anh Ian's postings after repetitive
> readings!

Hi Anh Cong Bang, plese read my long message about this issue on vnsa.

> Now just for fun, unrelated to our thread.
> Could you please, anh Die^?mQuynh and/or others, look for a novel
> named "Animal Farm". I remember that it is a very famous novel describing an
> ignorant and self-conceit(ed) pig called Napoleon....becoming Head of
> the pigery and mixing personal and community stuffs. Being "cha^n da^'t
> ma('t toe't", I still hardly understand all ideas of this novel whose
> author, I vaguely remind, is a Nobel winner.

Anh Cong Bang, a suggestion from me: like everything, some time quoting a
"chuye^.n ngu. ngo^n" is a good and witty thing to do; some time, it is
not, and will seem just a plainly childish behavior. I do hope you have
the good judements to tell them apart.

Best regards, Hai.