RE: Anh BuuLong's opinion (was: Children of nobody)

Hi Wayne!

I would be that seconder if the scope of this project is systematic
and global.  That is to say it shloud bear no regional, religious, or
political party affiliation. I would be ny pleasure to contribute
(financially or otherwise) along with you Wayne.

Cheers,
Hung La