Re: G. Orwell/Animalism.

On Mon, 26 May 1997 congbang@usa.net wrote:

> I have just received a message from admin regarding the possibility of
> postings discussion on "Animalism" and other -isms.
> This kind of discussion is not allowed at this point of time in this
> forum.

Just to make things clear, the administrative decision concerning
Anh Cong Bang's posting was made by Thanh and Lam, I was not allowed to
make a decision or comment due to my involvement in some recent
vnsa threads. This is standard vnsa practice to ensure that
vnsa administrative decisions are made as objectively as possible.

Hai.