Objection! (was: ...con HIV)

Dear anh Vinh and folks,

You are warmly welcome, anh Vinh!. Thank you very much for your clear
explanation about clinical data of HIV patients.
My short and unclear posting made you misunderstand what I wanted to
say.
"The resulting consequence is that the patient can have any diseases
and die since there is no more self-defense". This is only hypothesis
based on the fact that HIV attacks the immunocompetent cells of the host.
I have appreciated the clinical data written in your message. The
clinical findings showed that we often see patients died of HIV are due
MAINLY to the respiratory complications. This is true and explicable! Among
the routes of entry of pathogenic microorganisms to the host, the
respiratory tract could be the most sensitive one. :-) We have to breath to
live and consequently aspirate a lot of pathogens. Other entries could
also be the causes for the death of HIV patients, but less frequent.
I totally agree with anh Vinh (and with myself :-)) to close this
thread.
Here are few words to say to anh Die^?mQuynh that what I wrote or
write here is far more specialized than what you could read in a small
leaflet/booklet found in the reception of a hospital. However, your
contribution is always highly appreciated to this environment; just because a
simple, understandable and medium-level knowlege is convenient to this kind
of forum, which is not a medical one in this case.

CB
-
Dear anh Cong Bang and all
Thanks anh Cong Bang and appreciate your good will. Just came to the
Lab
and read your and chi Diem Quynh’s posts,  initially, I had no mean to
give any comment. That’s enough for me to understand.... something.
But
in your post, you mentioned some pathology mechanisms that I felt I
should have some
Finally, I agree with anh Cong Bang’s idea to close this thread here.
VH Vinh