Re: Objection! (was: ...con HIV)

Dear anh Vinh, CB and folks,

        Sorry I have not followed this thread closely, so I do not quite get
what has been said so far. I also work in medical research area. But I would
like to make some remarks here:

At 11:08 PM 5/26/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear anh Vinh and folks,
>
>You are warmly welcome, anh Vinh!. Thank you very much for your clear
>explanation about clinical data of HIV patients.
>My short and unclear posting made you misunderstand what I wanted to
>say.
>"The resulting consequence is that the patient can have any diseases
>and die since there is no more self-defense". This is only hypothesis
>based on the fact that HIV attacks the immunocompetent cells of the host.
>I have appreciated the clinical data written in your message. The
>clinical findings showed that we often see patients died of HIV are due

        Can you presented the data in this forum and describe briefly how
did you obtain them, so that we all can have a "play" with the data against
your hypothesis.

        Tuan V Nguyen